REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Each item purchased from Olive & York is carefully checked for quality assurance before being packaged and dispatched to you.
- In the unlikely event that your gift box and its contents are incorrect or arrive damaged, please contact us at email@example.com. We will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund depending on the extent of the damage and how you wish to resolve the issue. We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product. We are only able to replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund for any product that has been purchased within 10 days.
- Please note that refunds will be credited back to the same payment method used at checkout.
- Our boxes are generally dispatched on the same day of the order being received. We advise that if an error has been made or if you wish to cancel the order, to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or amended once they have been prepared and are with our couriers for delivery.
- In the rare event that you or your recipient are not happy with the gift box and its contents, please return the box and contents, at your own cost, in the same condition it was received and within 14 days of date of dispatch. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- If the gift box has left our warehouse but has not yet been delivered, it will first need to be delivered to the recipient and then returned to us as we are unable to redirect an order once it is already on the road. An applicable re-delivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the delivery of the hamper to the same or an alternate address.
Occasionally a gift box will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- A card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery.
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the pick up location.
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- There was nowhere safe to leave the parcel.
An applicable re-delivery fee will be passed on to you.
Our couriers are unable to call or text recipients prior to delivery to confirm an address or upon an unsuccessful delivery.